top of page
By 1950, the society had taken responsibility for the neglected Pioneer Garden at the corner of Mount Albert Road and Center Street. After carefully cementing the gravestones onto a low stone wall, members cleared debris, seeded grass and planted shrubs and flowers. In 2017, we used a grant from District 5 of the OHA to revamp the bed.
bottom of page